Social Marketing for Bars and Nightclubs
Capture photos of your guests with our photo kiosk or mobile app
How can you make sure that visitors to your bar or nightclub share their experience with their friends?
When you use the Fotozap photo booth or mobile app to capture branded photos of your guests, your guests post their photos to social media together with your branded message.
The Fotozap platform brands each photo with your logo, links the photo to your website, collects emails, and tracks social results.
Request More Info
Select from a Variety of Photo Booth Styles
Marketing Panel with Custom Shape
A full featured photo booth with a design and shape for your brand.
- Comes packed in a rugged carrying case, perfect for event usage
- Automatically collect email addresses into your email marketing account
- Create engaging slideshows that feed to venue TV screens and Facebook pages
Marketing Panel with Metal Frame
A custom printed panel surrounded by a brushed aluminum frame. Features an LED Ring Light and touch screen.
- Set it up in minutes. Secure the included iPad with the turn of a key.
- Capture multiple branded photos or Animated GIFs
- Allow sharing by email, SMS, social networks, and onsite slideshows
Wall Mounted Photo Booth
An inexpensive photo booth solution: mount a complete photo booth on any wall.
- Capture photos, GIFs, email addresses, and mobile phone numbers
- Create branded social sharing on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Collect email addresses into your email marketing account
We have created what we feel is the ideal photo marketing tool for nightclubs and bars.
Capturing free photos not only improves your guest’s experience, it creates a series of marketing benefits that improve your bottom line. You can create an account, customize it, and start taking photos with your phone or iPad today. Or purchase/lease a photo booth and automate your marketing efforts.
President, Picture Marketing, Inc.
Keep reading to learn how to: grow your email list, create social referrals, and drive web traffic.
Grow Your Email Marketing List
Your customers type their email address right into the photo booth (or by giving it to one of your staff using the mobile app to take photos).
The guest receives a customized mobile-responsive email with a thumbnail and link to their photo.
All collected email addresses can be saved automatically to your email newsletter service (e.g. Constant Contact or MailChimp).
Photo booths and the app can also collect mobile phone numbers and send SMS text messages.
Create Social Referrals
By capturing one-of-a-kind photos of your customers with Fotozap, your customers promote your bar (and your sponsor) as they share their photo to Facebook, Twitter and by email.
Facebook and Twitter posts can be customized ahead of time so each share promotes your venue.
Track the social results as they happen.
Drive Web Traffic
As your customers and their friends view the branded photos, they also see your online offers.
You can change the web banner and URL in the online dashboard, and drive web traffic to a page on your website.
All captured photos can be displayed as a slideshow on monitors at your venue, or copied to an album on your venue’s Facebook Page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What devices can I use to take the photo?
Our fully automated photo booth kiosk allows people to trigger the photo capture sequence and one or several photos and then share with email, SMS text message, photo access card, Facebook, etc.
In addition to our different varieties of photo kiosks, you can also use the devices you already own.
Your staff members can capture photos of patrons anywhere in the establishment. They can use an Android or iPhone device as well as an iPad or Android camera.
How do we use the app to capture photos?
The process consists of three parts
- Type in the guest’s email or mobile phone number. You can also get optional Photo Access Cards…and give one to each guest.
- Then snap one or more photos of your guests with the Fotozap app. You can even grab a quick video of them.
- Press the upload button on the app to end the photo session for that group. You are now ready for the next guests.
The whole experience only takes a few moments, but ensures that your guests will share their good time on Facebook and other networks.
To switch photo overlays, you can go to the ‘Settings’ menu and select another campaign.
How much does the system cost?
You can purchase the photo booth hardware from us or just use your own devices.
After that you pay a license for one location. For $500 per quarter, the license covers:
- Unlimited photo and video uploads
- Unlimited staff member logins
- Unlimited capture devices
- Restaurant/bar themed website
You can get your site set up and branded in Demo Mode, and then simply pay with a credit card to start your monthly subscription when you want to begin taking consumer photos. This will remove the DEMO MODE watermark and the system will be fully functional. It is easy to cancel, just click the cancel button in the online dashboard to stop your subscription.
Can we try it for free?
You can try the system with a phone or iPad and then purchase a photo kiosk to automate the process.
When you create your account, you instantly have a restaurant themed photo sharing website and you can start taking photos with the Fotozap app. The site comes preloaded with several unique overlays to try out.
You will then want to customize the site. You can:
- Create and uploaded your own branded photo overlays
- Customize the website with your graphics and links
- Update the email and social sharing text
- Link to your Facebook Page to create public albums
- You can even connect it to your email marketing service and track traffic with Google Analytics.
Everything is fully functional but each photo you take has a “Demo Mode” watermark. When you pay with your credit card, that watermark will disappear.
What is your refund policy?
We offer no-questions-asked refunds to all nightclubs or bars within the 10 days of your service agreement. If you are not satisfied with the service, then simply send us an email and we will refund your money right away. Our goal has always been to use the power of photos to create an effective marketing tool. If you are not thrilled with the product or are not enjoying the experience, then we have no interest in forcing you to stay an unhappy subscriber.