Grow Your Constant Contact List and Much More…
Capture branded photos of your customers
Taking event photos of your customers not only captures a fun moment for your customers, it can also boost your marketing:
- Customers happily provide their email address to receive their photo and are then automatically added to your Constant Contact email list.
- Create word-of-mouth marketing as guests share their branded photos with friends on social media.
- Drive traffic to your online offers. Customize the graphics and links on your white label photo sharing website.
Request a Demo (949) 623-9889
Or Set Up Photo Sharing for Your Business Now
Try it out for free. Select your business type to set industry-specific photo campaigns.
Setting up photo sharing only takes a few minutes and no credit card is required.
How it Works
Use Fotozap to snap a branded photo of guests
Your staff can use an iPad, Android Camera or phone to shoot photos or videos. Automated photo booth kiosks are also available.
A variety of ways to deliver photos to your guests
- Hand each guest a Photo Access Card
- Ask the guest for their email address
- Ask for their mobile phone number
- Let guests enter their info on a kiosk
Guests promote your business as they share
Shared photos are widely seen by friends on social media. These posts create social conversations, traffic to your website, and positive word-of-mouth marketing.
We have created the ideal photo marketing tool for events and businesses of all sizes. Capturing free photos not only improves your guest’s experience, it creates a series of marketing benefits that improve your bottom line. Create a photo sharing account, customize it, and start taking photos today. You can test it out in demo mode without entering your credit card details.
President, Picture Marketing, Inc.
P.S. Read below to see how every photo: grows your email list, creates social word-of-mouth marketing, and drives traffic to your website.
Grow Your Email Marketing List
- Collect email addresses right into the app as you capture your customers’ photos.*
- Your guests receive an attractive email that links them to their photo (you control the look of this email).
- Email addresses are automatically saved directly into your Constant Contact account (also works with MailChimp and other services).
* Another way to collect email addresses is to hand customers a keepsake Photo Access Card. Customers type their email into a branded web form to retrieve their photo.
Create Word-of-Mouth Marketing
By capturing one-of-a-kind photos of your customers with Fotozap, your customers promote your brand as they share their photo to Facebook, Twitter and by email.
Use the online dashboard to customize the branding and text that will accompany Facebook posts, Twitter tweets, etc.
Track the social results as they happen.
Drive Web Traffic
Each photo you capture becomes compelling content that drives targeted traffic to the branded photo sharing website.
Use the online control panel to add graphics that promote your online call-to-action or have us customize it for you.
In addition to privately delivering photos directly to your guests, with a single click you can also copy all photos to a public album on your brand’s Facebook Page.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do we use the app to capture photos?
- Type in the guest’s email or mobile phone number. You can also get optional Photo Access Cards…and give one to each guest.
- Then snap one or more photos of your guests with the Fotozap app. You can even grab a quick video of them.
- Press the upload button on the app to end the photo session for that group. You are now ready for the next guests.
The whole experience only takes a few moments, but ensures that your guests will share their good time on Facebook and other networks.
- You can take the photo before or after scanning the cards. You just have to remember to press the upload button at the end of each group’s photo session.
- To switch photo overlays, you can go to the ‘Settings’ menu and select another campaign.
- Photo kiosks and other specialized hardware is also available
What devices can I use to take the photo?
For a dedicated device, we recommend:
The Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 A real camera running Android with a flash and a 21x Optical Zoom (WiFi only)
We also offer a fully automated photo booth kiosk that allows people to trigger the photo capture sequence to capture a square or strip of photos and then share with email, SMS text message, photo access card, Facebook, etc. This iPad-based photo booth also captures animated gifs.
How much does the system cost?
- Unlimited photo and video uploads at one business location
- Unlimited staff member logins
- Unlimited capture devices at your business location
- A custom branded website
Purchasing on a month-to-month basis costs a little more.
For Photo Access Card pricing, please visit the card pricing page.
You can get your site set up and branded in Demo Mode, and then simply pay with a credit card to start your monthly subscription when you want to begin taking consumer photos. This will remove the DEMO MODE watermark and the system will be fully functional.
If you ever want to cancel your subscription, just click the cancel button at the bottom of the order page in the online dashboard to stop your subscription.
Can we try it for free?
You will then want to customize the site. You can:
- Create and uploaded your own branded photo overlays
- Customize the website with your graphics and links
- Update the email and social sharing text
- Link to your Facebook Page to create public albums
- You can even connect it to your email marketing service and track traffic with Google Analytics.
Everything is fully functional but each photo you take has a “Demo Mode” watermark. When you pay with your credit card, that watermark will disappear.