Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Resort
Build your brand by capturing free photos of your guests
Your guests have a great time when they visit your Resort. But how do you make sure they will share their experience with their friends and make plans to come back in?
When you use FotoZap to capture branded photos of your guests, you ensure that when guests post their photos to social media, it will include your advertising message.
The FotoZap platform brands each photo with your logo, links the photo to your website, collects emails, and tracks social results.
Set Up Photo Sharing for My Resort
It takes less than 5 minutes and no credit card is required.
Use FotoZap to snap a branded photo or video of guests
Your staff can use an iPad, Android Camera or phone to shoot photos or videos. Automated photo booth kiosks are also available.
A variety of ways to deliver photos to your guests
- Hand each guest a Photo Access Card
- Ask the guest for their email address
- Ask for their mobile phone number
- Let guests enter their info on a kiosk.
Guests promote your establishment as they share their photo
Shared photos are widely seen by friends on social media. These posts create conversations, traffic to your website, and new plans to visit your resort.
Grow Your Email Marketing List
Your customers provide their email address when they have their photo taken or when they go online to claim their photo with their Photo Access Card.
The guest receives an attractive email with a thumbnail and link to their photo. All online elements, including this email, are fully customizable in your online dashboard.
A database of all collected email addresses can be downloaded from your online dashboard. If you use an email newsletter service (Constant Contact or MailChimp), you can configure the system so that email addresses are instantly saved to your email newsletter list.
Create an account now
Create Social Referrals
By capturing one-of-a-kind photos of your customers with FotoZap, your customers promote your resort as they share their photo to Facebook, Twitter and by email.
Use the online dashboard to customize the branding and text that will accompany Facebook posts, Twitter tweets, etc. Track the social results as they happen.
Drive Traffic to Your Website
As your customers and their friends view the photo you took, they are one click away from your online offers. You can change the web banner and URL in the online dashboard, and drive web traffic to a page on your website.
With a few clicks you can also set it up so that all captured photos will be copied to an album on your Facebook Page. This creates a gallery of photos that can be viewed by every visitor to your brand’s Facebook Page. Perfect for public events.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to take a photo?
There are numerous opportunities to capture a meaningful photo.
- Snap a photo of guests enjoying the golf course or facilities
- Capture a photo at a gala event or party
- Shoot a video of a golf lesson
- Take photos of seasonal events with an appropriately themed frame
How do we use the app to capture photos?
The process consists of three parts
- Type in the guest’s email or mobile phone number. You can also get optional Photo Access Cards…and give one to each guest.
- Then snap one or more photos of your guests with the FotoZap app. You can even grab a quick video of them.
- Press the upload button on the app to end the photo session for that group. You are now ready for the next guests.
The whole experience only takes a few moments, but ensures that your guests will share their good time on Facebook and other networks.
- You can take the photo before or after scanning the cards. You just have to remember to press the upload button at the end of each group’s photo session.
- To switch photo overlays, you can go to the ‘Settings’ menu and select another campaign.
What devices can I use to take the photo?
You can use the devices you already own. Since each license covers unlimited devices at the same location, all of your staff members can load the app on their Android phone or iPhone. The latest iPhones and Android phones take amazing photos.
For a dedicated device, we recommend:
The Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 A real camera running Android with a flash and a 21x Optical Zoom (WiFi only)
We also offer a fully automated photo booth kiosk that allows people to trigger the photo capture sequence to capture a square or strip of photos and then share with email, SMS text message, photo access card, Facebook, etc. This iPad-based photo booth also captures animated gifs.
How much does the system cost?
The license fee for each restaurant location is $299 per month. This includes:
- Unlimited photo and video uploads
- Unlimited staff member logins
- Unlimited capture devices
- Restaurant/bar themed website
Save money and pay only $199 a month ($2388 a year) when you purchase an annual license.
For Photo Access Card pricing, please visit the pricing page.
Try it out. You can get your site and branding set up in Demo Mode, and then simply pay with a credit card to start your monthly subscription and begin taking consumer photos. This will remove the DEMO MODE watermark and the system will be fully functional. It is also easy to cancel, just click the cancel button in the online dashboard to stop your subscription.
Can we try it for free?
When you create your account, you instantly have a golf resort themed photo sharing website and you can start taking photos with the FotoZap app. The site comes preloaded with several unique overlays to try out.
You will then want to customize the site. You can:
- Create and uploaded your own branded photo overlays to replace the default ones
- Customize the website with your graphics and links
- Update the email and social sharing text
- Link to your Facebook Page to create public albums
- You can even connect it to your email marketing service and track traffic with Google Analytics.
Everything is fully functional but each photo you take has a “Demo Mode” watermark. When you pay with your credit card, that watermark will disappear.
What is your refund policy?
We offer no-questions-asked refunds to all resorts within the 10 days of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with the service, then simply send us an email and we will refund your money right away. Our goal has always been to use the power of photos to create an effective marketing tool. If you are not thrilled with the product or are not enjoying the experience, then we have no interest in forcing you to stay an unhappy subscriber.