Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Restaurant
Attract customers by capturing free photos of your guests
Your guests have a great time when they visit your Restaurant. But how do you make sure they will share their experience with their friends and make plans to come back in?
When you use FotoZap to capture branded photos of your guests, you ensure that when guests post their photos to social media, it will include your advertising message.
The FotoZap platform brands each photo with your logo, links the photo to your website, collects emails, and tracks social results.Set Up Photo Sharing for My Restaurant
Use FotoZap to snap a branded photo or video of guests
Your staff can use an iPad, Android Camera or phone to shoot photos or videos. Automated photo booth kiosks are also available.
A variety of ways to deliver photos to your guests
- Hand each guest a Photo Access Card
- Ask the guest for their email address
- Ask for their mobile phone number
- Let guests enter their info on a kiosk
Guests promote your establishment as they share their photo
Shared photos are widely seen by friends on social media. These posts create conversations, traffic to your website, and new plans to visit your restaurant.
We have created what we think is the ideal photo marketing tool for restaurants.
Capturing free photos not only improves your guest’s experience, it creates a series of marketing benefits that improve your bottom line. Create a photo sharing account, customize it, and start taking photos today. You can test it out in demo mode without entering your credit card details.
President, Picture Marketing, Inc.
P.S. Read below to see how every photo: grows your email list, creates social referrals, and drives traffic to your website.
Grow Your Email Marketing List
Your customers provide their email address when they have their photo taken or when they go online to claim their photo with their Photo Access Card.
The guest receives an attractive email with a thumbnail and link to their photo. All online elements, including this email, are fully customizable in your online dashboard.
A database of all collected email addresses can be downloaded from your online dashboard. If you use an email newsletter service (Constant Contact or MailChimp), you can configure the system so that email addresses are instantly saved to your email newsletter list.
Create Social Referrals
By capturing one-of-a-kind photos of your customers with FotoZap, your customers promote your restaurant/bar as they share their photo to Facebook, Twitter and by email.
Use the online dashboard to customize the branding and text that will accompany Facebook posts, Twitter tweets, etc. Track the social results as they happen.
Drive Traffic to Your Website
As your customers and their friends view the photo you took, they are one click away from your online offers. You can change the web banner and URL in the online dashboard, and drive web traffic to a page on your website.
With a few clicks you can also set it up so that all captured photos will be copied to an album on your Facebook Page. This creates a gallery of photos that can be viewed by every visitor to your brand’s Facebook Page.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to take a photo?
- Snap a photo or shoot a video as your staff sings happy birthday to your guest.
- Capture a photo of a special dinner
- Shoot photos at parties or cocktail hours
- Take photos of seasonal events with an appropriately themed frame
How do we use the app to capture photos?
- Type in the guest’s email or mobile phone number. You can also get optional Photo Access Cards…and give one to each guest.
- Then snap one or more photos of your guests with the FotoZap app. You can even grab a quick video of them.
- Press the upload button on the app to end the photo session for that group. You are now ready for the next guests.
The whole experience only takes a few moments, but ensures that your guests will share their good time on Facebook and other networks.
- You can take the photo before or after scanning the cards. You just have to remember to press the upload button at the end of each group’s photo session.
- To switch photo overlays, you can go to the ‘Settings’ menu and select another campaign.
What devices can I use to take the photo?
For a dedicated device, we recommend:
The Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 A real camera running Android with a flash and a 21x Optical Zoom (WiFi only)
We also offer a fully automated photo booth kiosk that allows people to trigger the photo capture sequence to capture a square or strip of photos and then share with email, SMS text message, photo access card, Facebook, etc. This iPad-based photo booth also captures animated gifs.
How much does the system cost?
- Unlimited photo and video uploads
- Unlimited staff member logins
- Unlimited capture devices
- Restaurant/bar themed website
Save money and purchase a yearly license. An unlimited license for a restaurant or bar costs only $199 a month ($2388 a year) when purchased as an annual license.
For Photo Access Card pricing, please visit the pricing page.
You can get your site set up and branded in Demo Mode, and then simply pay with a credit card to start your monthly subscription when you want to begin taking consumer photos. This will remove the DEMO MODE watermark and the system will be fully functional. It is easy to cancel, just click the cancel button in the online dashboard to stop your subscription.