There are two ways to generate social sharing at your event: Encourage consumers to post photos to an event hashtag, or have event staff capture branded photos for event guests. You can now combine both methods and use the photos to create unique: photo mosaics, social galleries, and contests.
1. Collect Event Photos into a Photo Mosaic
A photo mosaic is a single image made up of thousands of individual consumer photos and videos. Both staff-captured and hashtagged photos animate into place on the event’s live display. On the web, consumers can find and share their own image.
2. Create a Gallery of Social Posts
Incorporating social posts from Instagram, Twitter and other networks into an event display creates engagement, but sometimes with just a handful of guests. Adding in photos taken by your event staff ensures success. Display the gallery on event displays, your website, or Facebook page. Choose from a variety of visualizations such as a slideshow or a waterfall with columns of moving posts.
3. Generate Photo and Video Contest Entries
Photo and video contests drive engagement but can suffer from low participation rates. Use your event staff to capture photos or videos that consumers can easily enter into the contest.
Stay in Control and See the Social Results
- All social posts can be reviewed by your staff before they are displayed.
- Private until shared: Your guests privately receive the photos/videos your photographers take of them (by email, SMS, photo access card, or sharing kiosk) and can then click to add their photo to the live display, gallery, or contest.
- Our Design & Development team will work with you to ensure that every touchpoint matches your brand guidelines and objectives. Or use our self-serve control panel to make changes on the fly.
Contact us for more information about adding a social gallery buzz wall to your event